As Musicians we all love to play and own our own guitars and amps, however from time to time you may want to upgrade or change an instrument. Here at Wizard Guitar Shop we are happy to consider a part exchange of guitars and/or amps you currently own against the value of any new purchases.
If you’d like us to consider this then email us at email@example.com with photographs and details of the item, or pop into the guitar shop. We’ll get in touch, let you know if we’re interested and arrange a convenient time for you to bring your item in to the guitar shop.
As part of our service we will give you a free valuation of your item and if we can’t accept it for whatever reason we’re happy to provide advice on where you may be able to secure the best price for it.
We assume all goods for part exchange are in good condition (not damaged, but with minor wear & tear consistent with age), full working order and complete with accessories as originally supplied by the factory.
Tips for presenting Guitars and Amps for trade in and valuation
- Take some time to clean your guitar and/or amp.
- Remove any stickers from your guitar and clean any residue left.
- Ensure there are no guitar parts/bits missing (We stock lots of parts for guitars, call us if you need some bit and bobs).
- Take the time to trim guitar strings.
- Ensure all guitar strings are fitted.
- Is the guitar and/or amp in full working order? If there are any problems, tell us in advance and we can probably help you fix them in our workshop.